Sandy, OR was named for the Sandy River, which was originally called Quicksand River by Lewis and Clark, due to the noticeable cloudiness and murkiness of the water.
Its first settlers were the Revenue family who came to the region in 1853 where it eventually became a timber town. The city of Sandy is a gorgeous region with plenty of outdoor activities to partake in. Mount Hood is beautiful year-round, Dodge Park is excellent for camping, and Jonsrud Viewpoint offers the best views of Mount Hood and the Sandy River.
Your Local Garage Door and Locksmith Provider
When hiring a home improvement expert, you deserve expert experience and friendly customer service.
At Thunder Garage Door & Locksmith Services, we understand the importance of safety, transparency, experience, and quality customer service.
We deliver these attributes to each of our clients to provide them with a quality experience.
We provide quality craftsmanship and customer service with our garage door, gate, and locksmith services.
Benefits of Getting a New Garage Door
Garage doors last 15-30 years, but this depends on how well the garage door is maintained and what material the garage door is made of.
Wooden garage doors, for instance, are high-maintenance and may not last the full average lifespan if not serviced or taken care of properly. When it comes time to replace your garage door, keep these benefits in mind.
- Renewed Protection and Security: Most homeowners with an attached garage use their garage door as an entrance into their homes. Having an updated garage door renews the security of one’s home by eliminating security threats from potential intruders.
- Improved Appearance: The better the garage door looks, the better your home value, curb appeal, and security will be. Dilapidated or run-down garage doors do nothing for a home, especially when it comes time to sell. Dramatically improve the curb appeal of your home with a new garage door.
- Reduced Maintenance: There comes a time in the lifespan of your garage door where the constant repairs and maintenance are not worth it. Eliminate the need for constant repairs by upgrading to a new garage door. Keep in mind all garage doors should be serviced annually by a professional.
Benefits of Changing Your Locks
We don’t tend to think about our locks despite how often we use them every day. They’re just there. But we fail to realize that intruders could tamper with our locks or that someone else might pick them up when we lose a set of keys.
Locks are the only thing keeping intruders out of our homes and businesses, so it’s important to change your locks every so often. When it comes time to change your locks, keep these benefits in mind.
- Security Against Intruders: If you suspect your locks have been tampered with, don’t hesitate to call a locksmith for assistance. Changing your locks is the number one way to protect against intruders. If you have recently moved into a new home or building, contact a locksmith to change the locks. You never know who might have a key.
- Replacement of Damaged Locks: Have you ever attempted to unlock your door and met resistance when you tried to turn the key? This could be a sign that your lock is damaged. If this isn’t serviced promptly, you could run into a situation where your key breaks or gets jammed in the lock.
- Upgraded Security With Smart Locks: Technology has advanced so much that now our locks can be intelligent too. While you could simply replace your locks with another traditional lock, you could also choose a smart lock. Smart locks offer convenience, remote access, and sophisticated security that not even the average intruder can penetrate.
Why Choose Thunder
At Thunder Garage Door & Locksmith Services, we put the customer experience first! Our technicians are highly skilled and professional at their jobs. When you contact us for emergency locksmith services or garage door maintenance in Sandy, you can expect a friendly face, professional services, affordable flare rates, and a prompt response time. Your business is precious to us, and we would never do anything to jeopardize that. Contact us at (503) 662-9696 or get a free estimate on our website.